+ Répondre à la discussion
Page 1 sur 2 12 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 15 sur 19

Discussion: man versus woman

Nouveau

Post man versus woman

Women search tha hero , tha noble prince just like stories and the damn love , the tragedy and tears ! Others;money ,cars,castles
    They run after you if you just show tha noble, sensitive,warm man , they do even without counting or thinking and sometimes we use this ...They are weak and their weakness is a damn...

So how should we look to women !

A lot of you may consider my own point of view as stupid,mad i don't know but i will never let it down...As men ,we are responsible by nature and what makes us aware of this connection between us and women is that tragic ends, tha broken hearts, sometimes tha hate of gender ! We all see tha sky but we do not share tha same angle of vision...
    We should preserve love for one single woman, I do not believe in friendship even if it exist but a woman is more than a friend even that you show less love but deeply you are bleeding...Friendship is tha way to love,maybe your mind doesn't accept it yet but eyes rarely lie...
    A woman should be a woman , she asked for honesty and trust , how do we trust an open door!!!! Woman is like a house with a closed doors, if she will opened one day,tha door will be open for always and I think it is better that one person have tha key and not only the guy that she liked to...
    A man should not think only about body and beauty , beauty never last and time is tha winner so how should we look to women !!
    Ask your self this question,look to your sister when she is happy and sad, try to remember a woman left and look to her kids and new life , you will see that we did not understand what were a woman and from that point we should keep it safe and if you drove her crazy , you may leave because tha day will come when she will recognize that you were more than a man , you were more than brother , you did not destroy her life..........

Nouveau
    I can see no life and no comment why because we all feel ashamed of what!!! of being right and guilty or maybe silence should react more than words ! My Allah bless you dear brother and sister...

Fidèle
    it would be better if you can speak french or arabic. i don t think that the others wanna to answer to that in english

Actif
    they are weak maybe, but men is also weak, a woman is more than a house with a door, a woman is a woman no more than that, she can be a close friend to whom you confess, to whom you share the pain and the joy, a woman can be you beloved as well.

serendipity
    can you explain in french please i don t understand. tank yu.

Nouveau
    I guess my brother , you may accept that your futur wife had such relations with men because i have a conservative point of view ! You may confess to Allah , to a brother , a male like you because as i said everything has a meaning and thank you for your reply ,we are different and that's obviously what life gave us !

Nouveau
    Bonne soir Laurette , c'est pas si compliqué que nous parlions de la façon dont devraient nous nous tournons vers les femmes! Je crois que nous devrions tenir à l'écart et de les protéger contre nous pour une simple raison qu'ils sont faibles et je pense que ma pensée semble être fou peut-être parce la morale est condamnée ... nous devons préserver l'amour pour une personne seule, il semble être imaginaire, parfait, mais nous avons la voie à rêver au meilleur

Nouveau
    Une femme doit être une femme, elle a demandé à l'honnêteté et la confiance, comment faisons-nous confiance une porte ouverte!! La femme est comme une maison avec un huis clos, si elle sera ouverte un jour, la porte sera ouverte pour toujours et je pense qu'il vaut mieux qu'une personne a la clé, et pas seulement le gars qu'elle aimait ...
    Un homme ne doit pas penser seulement sur le corps et la beauté, la beauté ne durent jamais et le temps est le seul gagnant, comment devons-nous nous tournons vers les femmes!
    Demandez à votre auto à cette question, regardez à votre sœur quand elle est heureuse et triste, essayez de vous souvenir d'une femme de gauche, puis à ses enfants et de vie nouvelle, vous verrez que nous ne comprenions pas ce qui était une femme et de ce point nous devrions conserver en sécurité et si vous avez parcouru folle, vous pouvez laisser parce que le jour viendra où elle reconnaîtra que vous êtes plus qu'un homme, vous avez été plus de frère, vous n'avez pas détruire sa vie ........ ..

J'espére que c un peu claire pour la traduction !

Actif
    I respect perfectly your point of view, of course we can confess to god, but, in this world things changed from what our predecessors experienced, we need peoples to whom we talk and shared things, and the good ones are not only male. In same cases, you can not know you wife if you will not talk to her first (or the she does that first) that is the way people know each other, you can tell me that your mother or sister can do that, but this is not always possible for many reasons. In addition, you can marry a woman you saw only once, but i don't think this the the good way, because, what changed is that people does not know each others like it was in the past, we no longer live in small villages !

In my opinion, a man can has a wife, and can has a friend that is a women and this is the same for a woman, of course there is red lines that each one should not cross, and these red lines are the

Confirmé
    [COLOR=Magenta][B]Brother Foued,
    I agree with you. Just as a woman should be a "woman" and not open her "door" to all males (meaning she should avoid having male friends and acquaintances) Men should be "men" and avoid such relationships ad well. In the Holy Qur'an and in the hadith, it is never mentioned that women should be more careful or modest than men; both should be equally modest and avoid having very close relationships with the opposite gender. They should BOTH be modest.

On the aspect of not being able to marry a woman who ever had these kind of relationships, I disagree with you. Before I became a Muslima I used to have many friends (women, men, gay, etc.) I never chose my friendships based on the gender but their character; however, unfortunately, the men sometimes thought that maybe there was an opportunity for love or a relationship between us and I had to be clear with them and cut many friendships. I hope that Inchallah my future husband understands that at a point in my life these things were not clear to me, because I was naive. Likewise, if my future husband had many friendships with women and then realized it was wrong I would accept him. I believe in accepting people's present actions, what is in their heart and not judge them for what they have done in the past, that is only Allah's right.

To be honest, I find a bit upsetting how you focus on how women should be the ones who avoid male friends. Shouldn't men have equal responsibility in avoiding female relationships? [/B][/COLOR]

on the road again
    Citation Envoyé par SuperTramp Voir le message
    I respect perfectly your point of view, of course we can confess to god, but, in this world things changed from what our predecessors experienced, we need peoples to whom we talk and shared things, and the good ones are not only male. In same cases, you can not know you wife if you will not talk to her first (or the she does that first) that is the way people know each other, you can tell me that your mother or sister can do that, but this is not always possible for many reasons. In addition, you can marry a woman you saw only once, but i don't think this the the good way, because, what changed is that people does not know each others like it was in the past, we no longer live in small villages !

In my opinion, a man can has a wife, and can has a friend that is a women and this is the same for a woman, of course there is red lines that each one should not cross, and these red lines are the
    +1

that's exactly what i think about this issue and the fact that it is the easiest way to live.
    it prevents so many problems, basically a woman and a man are created to live together so we don't have to spoil it by only fixing a sort of 2 mins meeting and then directly going to merry, this is beyond of moral, we have to learn each others, try each others (in different ways without crossing the lines) start building a strong relationship and when we really know that we've got the right person in our hands, so that's the time to marry and have babies and build a family.

this is off topic but anyways: nowadays there's not lots of marriage, people consider that marriage is useless and a loss of time though it is the connection between men and women, that's the link of everything. it is sad that we're going through this.

Nouveau
    Citation Envoyé par fille23 Voir le message
    [COLOR=Magenta][B]Brother Foued,
    I agree with you. Just as a woman should be a "woman" and not open her "door" to all males (meaning she should avoid having male friends and acquaintances) Men should be "men" and avoid such relationships ad well. In the Holy Qur'an and in the hadith, it is never mentioned that women should be more careful or modest than men; both should be equally modest and avoid having very close relationships with the opposite gender. They should BOTH be modest.

On the aspect of not being able to marry a woman who ever had these kind of relationships, I disagree with you. Before I became a Muslima I used to have many friends (women, men, gay, etc.) I never chose my friendships based on the gender but their character; however, unfortunately, the men sometimes thought that maybe there was an opportunity for love or a relationship between us and I had to be clear with them and cut many friendships. I hope that Inchallah my future husband understands that at a point in my life these things were not clear to me, because I was naive. Likewise, if my future husband had many friendships with women and then realized it was wrong I would accept him. I believe in accepting people's present actions, what is in their heart and not judge them for what they have done in the past, that is only Allah's right.

To be honest, I find a bit upsetting how you focus on how women should be the ones who avoid male friends. Shouldn't men have equal responsibility in avoiding female relationships? [/B][/COLOR]
    Well, after salam Alaykom let me clearify something sister:I do not judge or blame women only and my subjet aim was for men and to men...We are not perfect , I believe also that humain learn from his own mistakes and I believe also that respect,speech and trust is tha good way for reaching tha mind peace . A wife is not such an easy step for women , unlike men ! Women sister are holy and ofcourse i am speaking from a religious prespective...We all have duties and rights, I am not dealing with this subject from an eternal or ideal vision . And i gave all that responsabilies to men , from that notion of women weakness and the luck of emotional control because they think from tha inside and ofcourse not all of them are emotional...
    For your question, you will have my own answer because I don't know about others but be sure that still people believe on that principal and we avoid all kind of relationship ; not easy right but a man should have the less wisdom and I what else !!! It is something you live with and you feel it , not in front of people or kind of proudness , it is just the fact of fearing Allah and being just and fair with our Allah before being just with your self and people ...Everything has a reason and who has a heart must feel right but what kind of heart !!! I guess not tha heart in which we will be trapped , tears, sadness , sorrow
    InchaAllah you got me !

Nouveau
    Citation Envoyé par A7lem Voir le message
    +1

that's exactly what i think about this issue and the fact that it is the easiest way to live.
    it prevents so many problems, basically a woman and a man are created to live together so we don't have to spoil it by only fixing a sort of 2 mins meeting and then directly going to merry, this is beyond of moral, we have to learn each others, try each others (in different ways without crossing the lines) start building a strong relationship and when we really know that we've got the right person in our hands, so that's the time to marry and have babies and build a family.

this is off topic but anyways: nowadays there's not lots of marriage, people consider that marriage is useless and a loss of time though it is the connection between men and women, that's the link of everything. it is sad that we're going through this.

They knew each others sister !! They went out together, spent huge time outside, moving together then " oh sorry, let's broke" or " we are not made for each other " Tears and sadness than opening an other door for someone else and etc .I have a question for you " How can you explain the huge average of Divorce nowerdays" and ofcourse as we are muslim , i advice you kindly to read about that relation from a religion prespective and thank you for your reply , together we fix a lot of prob and difference is tha way of success

on the road again
    Citation Envoyé par Foued_92 Voir le message
    They knew each others sister !! They went out together, spent huge time outside, moving together then " oh sorry, let's broke" or " we are not made for each other " Tears and sadness than opening an other door for someone else and etc .I have a question for you " How can you explain the huge average of Divorce nowerdays" and ofcourse as we are muslim , i advice you kindly to read about that relation from a religion prespective and thank you for your reply , together we fix a lot of prob and difference is tha way of success
    they broke because they knew that they're not made to be together that's the point. Human being is not perfect and can make mistakes so that is a mistake among others.
    let me define the sort of relationship i mean, because apparently you didn't get me.
    my definition of relationship in this case is not to go outside with the man or do anything wrong with him or whatever, it is just a simple link, a call, going sometimes to drink coffee or having a meeting with the whole family, and discuss just to know each others and learn more about each others, we can't live with a man that we don't know. huh
    actually that's my point of view.

i know that religion is strict, but what can we do! i apply my religion if you want to know.

Nouveau
    Citation Envoyé par A7lem Voir le message
    they broke because they knew that they're not made to be together that's the point. Human being is not perfect and can make mistakes so that is a mistake among others.
    let me define the sort of relationship i mean, because apparently you didn't get me.
    my definition of relationship in this case is not to go outside with the man or do anything wrong with him or whatever, it is just a simple link, a call, going sometimes to drink coffee or having a meeting with the whole family, and discuss just to know each others and learn more about each others, we can't live with a man that we don't know. huh
    actually that's my point of view.

i know that religion is strict, but what can we do! i apply my religion if you want to know.
    Well, your words are enocent and your laugh is enocent too ! It is not meant to marry someone that you don't know like in tunisian "katous fi chkara " No , homes has doors and ofcourse to marry you for example will deal with your familly and ofcourse you father or your familly have tha righ to investigate , we have roots , not in that sense of noble famillies or poor but meant morals , principals etc .. You can speak with him but as you said with familly and i am against what you have mention but totally agree on the formal way because they think it is stupid way and conservative while by modern way, they cry and felt lost why because they were wrong from tha beganing , personally i do respect more tha women that refuses more than accept in terms of personality ofcourse and my Allah bless you all

Règles de messages