+ Répondre à la discussion
Page 3 sur 3 PremièrePremière 123
Affichage des résultats 31 à 43 sur 43

Discussion: Nude beach in Tunisia .

Confirmé Avatar de Mekki
    Citation Envoyé par tounsi60 Voir le message
    Who knows? everything is possible in Tunisia
    Actually, I witnessed european people swimming nude in Tunisia in 1991 already - and one year ago I saw some tunisians who swam almost nude at night.
    So I think - those who want to do it, can do it in Tunisia too (in secrecy, of course), at an empty beach or maybe in a private swimming pool.
    __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__
    Carte satellite de la Tunisie

Confirmé Avatar de Mekki
    Citation Envoyé par Water Drop Voir le message
    when was the last time we tried to pick any constructive european thing and wanted to project it in our own society
    Being "nude" is not exactly an European concept - you can find it all over the world, in the Indian Ocean, in Latin America and even in Africa. "Nude beaches" are just there to enable those people, who like being natural (remember, we are born naked, not with clothes), to enjoy that in those countries, where nudity is forbidden in the daily life (in almost all countries in Europe it is forbidden).

And there is another aspect - "nude beaches" are seperated from normal beaches, they often are even "fenced communities" and then only members of the club or people, who are naked themselves, are allowed to enter.
    In this regard, people who do not WANT to see naked people, will not watch them - but it seems to me, that the people who are against it, can not simply look away or not go there, but WANT to watch those "immorale" people.

So, the real question would be - who is the real immorale person here?
    __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

Confirmé Avatar de Mekki
    Citation Envoyé par nawara2 Voir le message
    And even If you see things progressing towards that direction, be sure that a tsunami will destroy all our beaches and maybe kill us before that happens.
    I think so, too. :-)

Confirmé Avatar de Water Drop
    Citation Envoyé par Mekki Voir le message
    Being "nude" is not exactly an European concept - you can find it all over the world, in the Indian Ocean, in Latin America and even in Africa. "Nude beaches" are just there to enable those people, who like being natural (remember, we are born naked, not with clothes), to enjoy that in those countries, where nudity is forbidden in the daily life (in almost all countries in Europe it is forbidden).

And there is another aspect - "nude beaches" are seperated from normal beaches, they often are even "fenced communities" and then only members of the club or people, who are naked themselves, are allowed to enter.
    In this regard, people who do not WANT to see naked people, will not watch them - but it seems to me, that the people who are against it, can not simply look away or not go there, but WANT to watch those "immorale" people.

So, the real question would be - who is the real immorale person here?
    I personally didn't mention "morality". I mentioned respect (and i thank you for reminding me of the morality thing). Well I respect freedom but this kind of behaviour is something my open-minded seems not be open enough to tolerate. I live in the USA and there are things I've seen in Tunisia that I've never seen around here; and I feel sorry about that. We have a culture and a background which we are giving away. Many people might not like to refer to religion in every single discussion but I think being a muslim society, we have to keep up to the image (and behaviour) such a society should offer. Otherwise, a change in our official religion will be an option

As for people who go to watch, I do not respect them (for hypocrisy) but who cares? You wanna be naked, so you're open to looks, whistles, words, anything (maybe not pictures), as far as there's no direct offense to your person or body.
    الكاتب في وطني يتكلم كل لغات العالم الا العربية فلدينا لغة مرعبة قد سدوا فيها كل
    ثقوب الحرية

Confirmé Avatar de Mekki
    I personally didn't mention "morality". I mentioned respect ... I live in the USA and there are things I've seen in Tunisia that I've never seen around here
    Well, in the US, things are quite different from state to state even, but in general, the US is much more a "religious" country than most in Europe - the reason is that a few hundred years ago, most of the "sects" and "different" religious groups left (or were more of less expulsed) Europe for the USA to find there a greater freedom for their belief. As a result, you can find in Europe more streamlined and canonized religions, mostly catholics and protestants, but as well significant numbers of athesists.

As far as respect goes - well, by going to a designed nudist beach instead of producing oneself naked at other places, people do show respect. We do not talk about allowing nudity in all places and at all times, but just in a defined area, the "nudist beach", where each person is free to go to - or even not. Giving minorities or special interest groups a place to go is much more of a freedom than to allow only or or the other group to set the morale standards alone (which was, to circle back to the first argument, the main reason why people came to the US once).

And if or if not a "state religion" implies that every person in this state has to pick up this religion and its values and morals, is another question - personally, I would consider it being repressive, because a person cannot really decide where he was born, yet it has to comply, independent of its individual development, to it.

Confirmé Avatar de Doctor ninety one
    Once,an old taxi driver of Bizerte told me that there used to be a group of German nudists near one hotel of his county,the mountainous place was usually empty and quiet for tourists to enjoy their time(It was an old story)

Maybe with the privatization we will see such things is the future.

Confirmé Avatar de Mekki
    Citation Envoyé par Doctor ninety one Voir le message
    Once,an old taxi driver of Bizerte told me that there used to be a group of German nudists near one hotel of his county,the mountainous place was usually empty and quiet for tourists to enjoy their time(It was an old story)

Maybe with the privatization we will see such things is the future.
    I actually think (although I don't really know it) that like 20 or 30 years ago, the situation in Tunisia was somewhat more relaxed regarding the differences of the cultures and behaviours and that just in recent years, with a higher sensibilisation of the arab world towards their heritage of tradition and religion, differences are pointed out more drastic - on both sides.

Confirmé Avatar de Water Drop
    Citation Envoyé par Mekki Voir le message
    I actually think (although I don't really know it) that like 20 or 30 years ago, the situation in Tunisia was somewhat more relaxed regarding the differences of the cultures and behaviours and that just in recent years, with a higher sensibilisation of the arab world towards their heritage of tradition and religion, differences are pointed out more drastic - on both sides.
    What's drastic in keeping up with our religion and origins?
    الكاتب في وطني يتكلم كل لغات العالم الا العربية فلدينا لغة مرعبة قد سدوا فيها كل
    ثقوب الحرية

Confirmé Avatar de Mekki
    What's drastic in keeping up with our religion and origins?
    Nothing - but that is also not what I said, what I said was rather:

"differences are pointed out more drastic"

Actif Avatar de tounssiiaaa
    Citation Envoyé par hadhoud doudou Voir le message
    So , i open this topic to tell you that i was astonished when seeing a group such this http://fr-fr.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54038961659
    a group of 355 members that ask for booking a beach for nudists

"This group is for those of you who take the time to enjoy the two greatest things in life: gambling and nudity. Unburden yourself from your clothes, and your luck is sure to change.
    World's best and largest dating site for nudists, naturists and best place to enjoy a natural, nude,naked, clothing free lifestyle. Nudist photo, nude beach, nudist camp, nudist colony, nude celebrity. safe place for single nudist and naturist men and women to meet!
    Bring your family and friends, they’ll love it! "

The last sentence is too strange !
    Are you ready to participate to such groups ? Are we indeed in a muslim country ?People want really to be naked but for what goal exactly?

Some poeple really think that such a thing like nude beach is gonna happen in Tunisia , i really dont think so, just take a look of beaches today. In one side u have tourist in bikini( and almost naked so dont need naturism beach) and in other side , we can see a lot of girl wearing "Hijab" swimwear.(i dont know how to call it.. )..Moreover tunisia will never let this phenomenon happen.

Anyway i m against this kind of stuff, sometimes it s better for some poeple for their good , do not be naked please. It s like am gonna blind when i c some of them even wearing a swimwear...
    "L'enfer c'est les autres.." ( Jean Paul Sartre )
    " Ce qui fait la vraie valeur d'un être humain, c'est de s'être délivré de son petit moi ." ( Albert Einstein )

Modératrice Avatar de Némésis
    disgusting idea!
    people, and speacially girls are already naked in our beaches by wearing a soft swimming suit...
    Cogitationis poenam nemo patitur

Actif Avatar de tounsi60
    We can find many topless ladies in tunisia beaches

Fidèle Avatar de Ne$$$
    Without nude beach w masslemnech khali bel nude beach hahahahahaha
    ***Ni ToUt a FAiT La MÊmE Ni TouT A FAiT UnE AuTrE***

***Ach'adou ala ilaha illa Allah wa ach'adou ana mouhamad rassoulloullah***

Discussions similaires

1. Hôtel à Zarzis près de Eden Beach?
    Par karooma dans le forum Découvrir la Tunisie
    Réponses: 2
    Dernier message: 14-05-2009, 15h16